Share pages with a QR Code
You can create a QR (quick response) Code to share a page from Chrome with others.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Chrome .
- Go to the page you want to share.
- Next to the toolbar, tap More Share...
- Select QR Code .
- Follow on-screen instructions to share pages or download the QR Code.
- You can also use your camera to scan a QR Code from someone else's phone.
Tip: You can also search for QR codes and barcodes with Chrome on Android.
"QR Code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated in Japan and other countries.
Post a Comment