Edit a target audience's details
This feature is currently available for the Google Drive and Docs and Google Chat services.
Supported editions for this feature: (Drive, Docs, & Chat) Business Plus; Enterprise; Education Standard and Education Plus. (Drive & Docs only) Business Standard; G Suite Business; Nonprofits. Compare your edition
As a Groups administrator, you can change the name and description of a target audience. Learn more about target audiences.
Change a target audience's name or description
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- In the Admin console, go to Menu DirectoryTarget audiences.
- In the list, click the name of the target audience.
- On the left, click Edit details.
- (Optional) Under Name, enter a new name for the target audience (40 characters maximum).
- (Optional) Under Description, enter a new description for the target audience (150 characters maximum).
- Click Save.
Post a Comment