Set up Google Duo on KaiOS
You can use Duo to call anyone who uses the app. When you sign up, you'll get a verification code on your phone. Group calls and Clips aren't available on devices that run KaiOS.
Step 1: Install Duo
- On your mobile device, go to the KaiOS Store.
- Download Google Duo.
Step 2: Verify your phone number
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Get verification code.
- Duo will send you a code in a one-time SMS message to the number you entered. Carrier text-message rates may apply.
- Enter the code.
- If you don't get a code, click Resend.
- If you click Resend and don't get a code, click Back and make sure you enter your correct phone number.
- If you continue to have problems go to the verification troubleshooting article.
Post a Comment