About Ad Strength for App Campaigns
Ad Strength guides you through ad creation by noting your ad's effectiveness based on the number and types of assets you include. When you create or edit an ad, you can use Ad Strength's prompts to add assets that may improve ad performance.
Using Ad Strength during ad creation
Ad Strength's overall rating of "Poor", "Average", "Good", or "Excellent" will adapt to your actions during ad creation and editing. You'll see the "Incomplete" rating if you don't include the minimum requirements for an ad, which is 2 headlines and 1 description.
The rating will change as you progress through ad creation and follow the best practices listed. If you go through all of the steps indicated in the Ad Strength progress menu (beside the ad rating), and add a variety of strong assets, your ad rating will be "Excellent".
Using Ad Strength to improve performance of existing ads with assets
For ads that you're ready to edit, you can click through Ad Strength prompts to see which actions you can take to improve ad performance by adding assets. You may see any of the following guidance prompts:
- Video assets lead to more compelling ads. Try adding a video.
- Add some images to make your ad stand out.
- Show your ad in more places. Add at least 1 landscape video.
- Show your ad in more places. Add at least 1 portrait video.
- Show your ad in more places. Add at least 1 square video.
- Adding more landscape videos increases your chances for better ad performance.
- Adding more portrait videos increases your chances for better ad performance.
- Adding more square videos increases your chances for better ad performance.
- Your ad set up is excellent! Now, try replacing low-performing assets to improve overall performance.
You can use asset reporting in App campaigns to see which assets are low performing and should be replaced. Keep an eye on Ad Strength to track asset coverage for each of your ads and take actions that can help improve ad performance.
Post a Comment