When you try to test Microsoft Dynamics AX settings in the Dynamics AX Connector, you receive the following error message:
Test settings failed:
The following exception occurred while attempting to retrieve endpoints:
There was an error downloading
The wrong .NET Framework version is specified for the MicrosoftDynamicsAXAif50 Application Pool in IIS.
1. Open IIS Manager. To do this, click Start, click Run, type inetmgr, and then click OK.
2. Expand the computer name, and then click Application Pools in the left pane.
3. Highlight the MicrosoftDynamicsAXAif50, and select Advanced Settings in the far right pane.
4. Set the .NET Framework Version to v4.0, and then click OK.
5. Perform an IISRESET. To do this, click Start, click Run, type iisreset, and then click OK.