Your AdSense account was reset for being inactive
AdSense accounts are reset if they haven't generated any ad impressions for six months. If your account was reset and you want to serve ads again, you can reactivate your account.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Verify your phone number.
- Either resubmit an existing site for approval or add a new site. Note: If you haven't previously verified your address by PIN, you will be asked to verify your address before receiving your payments.YouTube accounts
To use this AdSense account for the YouTube Partner Program or to receive a payment from YouTube, associate this AdSense account to your channel.
When your account is active again, make sure you set up ads on your site so you start generating impressions.
- After five months of inactivity
You receive an email to let you know that your account will be reset unless your account generates impressions in the next 30 days. If you don't want your account to be reset, set up ads on your site to ensure your account generates impressions in the next 30 days.Note: If you're eligible for the YouTube Partner Program, you can associate this account to an eligible channel and generate ad views in the next 30 days in order to not be reset.
- After six months of inactivity
Your account is reset.
- After 10 years of inactivity
You can no longer access or reactivate your account.