Sync schedule column
Displays the date and time that a sync is scheduled to start.
A sync may not occur at the exact time specified if multiple syncs are scheduled at the same time, in the same time zone.
The sync operation runs per engine. That is, if multiple engine accounts are scheduled to sync at the same time, the sync operation completes individually for each engine account until all the syncs have completed.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser. Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser's engine accounts.
- Click the Engine accounts tab.
- Above the performance summary report, click the Columns button.
- In the Search for columns box, enter the column name.
- Click the sign next to the column name to add the column to the report.
- Optional. Drag the column where you want it in the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.
Information displayed in the Sync schedule column
The sync schedule column displays the following information
|Daily at time with time zone||Displays a date and time and time zone that the engine sync operation is scheduled to begin each day.|
|Manual sync||Indicates that the sync operation is not scheduled to occur and that someone manually synced the account.|
|Schedule sync not available||Indicates that sync is not supported for the type of engine account.|