Report problems with events from Gmail
When Gmail finds dates and times in an email, an event may be automatically added to your calendar. If that happens and there's a problem, like if the calendar event's date or time is wrong, let us know.
Step 1: Copy the email
- On your computer, go to mail.google.com.
- Find the email that contains the event.
- At the top right of the email, click More Show original.
- Click Copy to clipboard.
Step 2: Report the problem
- On your computer, go to calendar.google.com.
- At the top right, click Support Send feedback.
- In the text field, describe the problem.
- Enter the email by pasting your clipboard.
- Windows: Ctrl + v.
- Mac: Command + v.
- If you want to, highlight or hide info in the screenshot.
- Click Send.