Quickly open pages with Google AMP Viewer
You can quickly browse the web from your phone or tablet with the Google AMP Viewer.
Go to the original page on the publisher's site
- At the top left of an AMP page, tap Info . Or, press and hold the URL near the AMP bolt .
- Copy the link.
- Open your browser, like Chrome.
- Paste the link into the browser.
How Google AMP Viewer works
To make AMP pages open even faster, Google saves them in the Google AMP cache. When you open an AMP page, Google sends the cached page to you.
If a web page is an AMP page, near the URL, you'll find "Delivered by Google" or an AMP bolt .
When you use the Google AMP Viewer:
- Google and the publisher that made the AMP page may each collect data about you.
- Any data that publishers collect when you visit their AMP page is the same data they would collect when you visit their original website.