Manage your suggestion cards
You may get suggestion cards in the Utilities sections of Google Photos.
View your suggestions
In the "Utilities" section of Google Photos, you can:
- Find suggestions or add photos to an album or archive.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- On the left, select Utilities .
- You may have suggestions to move photos to Archive, move to an Album, or to rotate photos.
If you don't have any of these, then you have no suggestions to view.
Remove a card
Turn off cards
To turn off suggestions:
- On your computer, open photos.google.com/settings.
- Click Suggestions.
- Turn off the suggestion type you don't want.